+ 2 photos
The Great Canadian Food Tour
This Tour is a big demand. Please request the availability before booking.
Discover what Canadians really eat in the best places born in Canada!
- Experience an exclusive only food tour that stops at the famous Indigenous Canadian-owned Pow Wow Café, and many other iconic places
- Skip the lines and enjoy a VIP access food tour
- Walk around the most eclectic and unique neighborhood in Toronto around Kensington Market
- Local guide
- Tastings (Vegetarian option included)
- Personal Expenses
- Vegan option
- Gratuities (optional)
Please note: Also available in the menu is a great selection of vegetarian options. Aversions to nuts, dairy, eggs and gluten cannot be accommodated. If any tasting stops are closed on the day of the tour, a great substitute will be granted. Infants under 3 years of age are free but are not recommended as it is a walking tour. This tour answers your questions on Canadian cuisine. Made and born in Canada from the top places in Toronto.
The tour Itinerary
- Pow Wow Cafe: A dish that has been popular amongst the Indigenous for longer than Canada has been a country
- Moo Frites: The iconic Quebec born staple that has taken the country by storm "Poutine"
- Bacon Nation: A Toronto born sandwich known as the Peameal Bacon Sandwich.
- Nu Bügel: Eat a Montreal-Style bagel the way many in Montreal eat their bagels and cream cheese
- Wandas Pie in the Sky: A dessert that is must and so deliciously Canadian: Butter Tart
- Moonbeam Coffee Company: End the tour with the West Coast Canadian invention with your cup of coffee or tea
Plans are subject to change, and sometimes unexpectedly. So you can cancel your event free of charge 24 hours before the start.
With GetExperience since 2023
Toronto, ON, Canada