Ultimate Niagara Falls Tour with Helicopter Ride and Skylon Tower Lunch, Canada
This action-packed Niagara Falls tour delivers what is truly the ultimate way to experience the Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- Admire Niagara Falls from above on a thrilling helicopter ride
- Explore cave-like tunnels at Journey Behind the Falls
- Have lunch while overlooking the Falls at Skylon Tower
- Get close with to the cascades on a Hornblower Cruise (seasonal, operating May - October only, replaced with admission to Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory in the winter months)
- Pick-up/drop-off (Niagara)
- 12-minute Niagara helicopter ride
- Admission to Journey Behind the Falls
- Lunch at Skylon Tower and entrance to the observation deck
- Scenic narrated driving tour
- Skip-the-line at select attractions
- Admission to Hornblower Niagara Cruise ride (May - October)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child Price 5-12 yo
- The Hornblower Cruise is a seasonal attraction (May - October). When it's not operating, it will be replaced by Niagaras Fury and the Butterfly Conservatory
- Good weather is required for the helicopter ride. Rides may be halted occasionally due to excess, fog, wind, rain or snow. If canceled due to weather, you will be offered a voucher to return at a later date/time or a partial refund
- At Skylon Towers Revolving Dining Room you will have the choice of four meals that include New York sirloin steak to Canadian salmon and roasted red pepper chicken. Child, gluten-free, and vegetarian options are also available
- The exact length of the tour may slightly vary due to traffic or seasonality
- Tour group is limited to 7 people to render the experience more intimate
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario before being taken on a narrated driving tour of the city. Your first stop will be Journey Behind the Falls, where you'll descend approximately 125 feet/40 meters to explore cave-like tunnels behind the cascades that lead to two observation decks. Here you'll have a great opportunity to take some amazing photos. Next, you'll take the thrill of a lifetime--a helicopter tour around the Falls, gorge and surrounding areas. Afterwards, you'll board a Hornblower Niagara Cruise boat ride (seasonal, operating May - October only, replaced with admission to Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory in the winter months) and sail around the Niagara gorge, getting as close as possible to the Falls.
You'll then visit the Skylon Tower, where you'll take a glass elevator to the top and arrive at a lovely restaurant. Enjoy your lunch as you take in the jawdropping views. Feel free to take the elevator again up a floor to the observation deck area where you can snap selfies with the perfect backdrop. During the final portion of the tour, your guide will drive you around the city and share about Niagaras rich history and distinct geography. You'll be taken to several points of interest, including the Dufferin Islands, International Control Dam, Old Scow, Whirlpool Rapids and Floral Clock. At the end of your tour, your guide will drop you off back at your hotel.