Best of Niagara Falls Tour, Canada
This award-winning tour highlights the best ways to experience Niagara Falls.
- Experience the Canadian side of spectacular Niagara Falls
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour of the caves during Journey Behind the Falls
- Get up close and personal with the Falls aboard the Hornblower Cruise (seasonal, operating May-October only, replaced with admission to Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises (seasonal)
- Visit to Skylon Tower Observation Deck
- Admission to Journey Behind the Falls
- Transportation by a/c vehicle
- Pick-up/drop-off (Niagara)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
The tour begins with a complimentary pick-up in Niagara followed by a visit to Skylon Tower Observation Deck to enjoy a bird's eye view of the Falls. Next is a visit to Journey Behind the Falls, where you'll go through a series of tunnels that allow you to hear and feel the Falls. Afterward, you will have free time to visit the lookout point along the brink of Horseshoe Falls.
Then, board the Hornblower Cruise (seasonal, operating May-October only, replaced with admission to Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory) and head out onto the gorge, where you'll be so close to the falls that you'll be able to feel the spray of water on your face! During the winter months, when the Hornblower cruise is not operating, you will instead experience Niagara's Fury, a 20-minute interactive movie adventure, followed by an engaging adventure through the Butterfly Conservatory.
Afterward, your guide will take you on a narrated driving tour of the city where you will learn about Niagaras rich history and distinct geography. During the driving portion of your tour you will see several sights including the Dufferin Islands, the International Control Dam, the Old Scow, Whirlpool Rapids and the Floral Clock.