Whale Watching Boat Trip in South Africa, Hermanus
An exhilarating two hour voyage to discover Walker bays wonderful wildlife, stunning coastline and famous whales.
- Boat Trip
- Pick up and Drop off
- Personal Expenses
- Kids (0-4 yo) go free. Please send a note to us if a kid (0-4 yo) goes for the tour
- Duration: Usually 2 hours, sometimes longer, depending on the whales
- Departure times: 7h00, 9h00, 11h00, 14h00 and 16h00
- Trip times might vary due to weather and tide conditions
- Guiding: You will be accompanied by one of our SATOUR qualified guides for the duration of the trip.
Our guides have first-hand knowledge about the marine wildlife of this area
An exhilarating two hour voyage to discover Walker bays wonderful wildlife, stunning coastline and famous whales. Depending on conditions and recent sightings, you could find yourself exploring the coast towards De Plaat or the sandy beaches of Hawston, in search of the stars of the whale watching trip Southern Right Whales. On the way to our whale watching area we regularly encounter two different whale species inhabiting these waters, Humpback and Brydes whales. Each trip is different, which makes the experience even more exciting! ! When we set out from the harbour we never know exactly what kind of whales wait for us out at sea on that particular day.
Return to Land:
You can enjoy the boat ride and magnificent landscapes while summing up the experiences of the trip with our friendly guides.
Because we are dealing with wild animals, it might happen, especially in the beginning of season, that there were no sightings. In a case of no sightings we offer you the option to join us on another trip free of charge.