Aveiro Half-day Tour with Tuk-tuk and Boat Ride, Portugal
English, Portuguese, Spanish
This tour will take you to Aveiro, considered by many as the "Venice of Portugal", which is famous for its large network of canals that flows through the city.
- Visit Aveiro, the Venice of Portugal
- Enjoy boat ride along the canals
- Explore the city by Tuk-tuk
- Discover local gastronomy
- Transfer with hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tuk Tuk Aveiro Tour with driver-guide
- Typical Boat Tour (Moliceiro)
Please note: Minimum 2 people.
On this excursion, you will also take a cruise on a traditional "Moliceiro" boat that will lead you along the canals while you will be admiring the unique tile facades of the city. You will also have the opportunity to see the colorful houses in Costa Nova. Aveiro has a rich and varied gastronomy, and the "soft eggs" - very sweet traditional desserts.
Plans are subject to change, and sometimes unexpectedly. So you can cancel your event free of charge 24 hours before the start.
With GetExperience since 2022
GetExperience travellerAugust 2023
GetExperience travellerNovember 2022
America CassinJune 2022
GetExperience travellerMarch 2022