Coba, Chichen Itza, Cenote and Valladolid Tour with Lunch
Get the most out of your stay in Mexico on this full-day excursion including two of the most iconic ruins in Quintana Roo, a swim in a cenote, and a typical Mexican buffet lunch! This tour is available from Cancun, Tulum, Playa de Carmen, or Riviera Maya.
- Visit two of the most iconic ruins in Quintana Roo in a day
- See Cobá before the crowds arrive and visit Valladolid
- Stop at Cenote Chichi Kan for a swim and relax next to the waterfall
- Explore Chichén Itzá mysteries at your own pace
- Round transportation
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Ticket to Cobá
- Ticket to Chichén Itzá
- Admission to Cenote
- Visit to Valladolid
- Buffet Lunch
- Pick up and Drop off from the meeting point
- Life vest (mandatory)
- Mandatory extra fees to be paid on-site: government taxes to enter the sites (36 USD)
In the morning, you'll first head to the ancient Mayan city of Cobá and visit before the crowds arrive. You'll learn about its history and the people who inhabited this magical place. After, you'll visit Chichén Itzá, one of the seven wonders of the world. Your guide will give you all the information needed to get you immersed in the Mayan culture and the mysteries of this archeological site. Then youll have free time to explore it on your own.
After visiting the Mayan ruins, you'll enjoy a typical Mexican buffet for lunch. Then, the guide will drive you to the Cenote Chichi Kan. Take a swim and relax right next to the impressive waterfall. To finish your tour, you'll reach Valladolid for a quick visit.