Sian Ka'an Adventure
In the Mayan language, Sian Kaan means "where the sky is born". Sian Ka'an is one of the largest protected areas in México with 6520 km2 and with an enormous amount of biodiversity.
- Spend an unforgettable day in Sian Kaan, one of the largest protected areas in México
- Explore the town of Punta Allen
- Experience Caribbean culture and nature
- Snorkel in the Mesoamerican reef, the second largest in the world
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in hotels located in Tulum Town and Tulum Beach
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Fruit, water, snacks
- Entrance fees to the reserve
- Professional guide
- Boat with snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins), if the sea is calm
- Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off service in hotels outside Tulum
- Personal Expenses
This activity is subject to cancellation in case of adverse weather and sea conditions.
There are no ATM machines in the area, nor do any of the vendors accept credit cards.
The use of safety vests is required in all boat tours (provided by the tour provider).
With a population of 800 people, the town of Punta Allen is located at the end of a 56 km road strip covered with coastal vegetation, the Caribbean Sea on one side and Ascension Bay on the other side. Punta Allen offers an excellent opportunity to experience Caribbean culture and nature. This tour allows you to explore different marine ecosystems where it is possible to see reptiles such as crocodiles and sea turtles; birds like frigates, pelicans, boobies, cormorants, herons, egrets, ospreys, and many more. Dolphins are a common sight and with luck, a manatee can also be seen.
Snorkeling in the Mesoamerican reef (second largest in the world) is an obligated activity to enjoy the sights of its incredible diversity of fish and coral. When it is time to relax, you will visit a beautiful sandbar that the locals refer to as "the world's largest swimming pool". To complete the tour, you will enjoy a delicious Caribbean lunch.