River Rafting Tour with Lunch & Roundtrip Transfer from Antalya in Turkey
Get ready for a day full of adrenalin and speed! The River Rafting trip from Antalya is taking place in the most beautiful surroundings in the province of Antalya on the Koprülü River.
- Adrenaline rafting in Koprulu Canyon
- Fast rapids Experience
- Beauty of nature, mountains and swift river
- Pick up and drop off (Kundu, Lara)
- Transportation by a/c vehicle
- Expert Guide & Instructors
- Main Equipment (Helmet, life jacket, boat)
- Photos & Videos
Antalya, located in the southern coast of Turkey, is a popular destination for adventure seekers due to its beautiful natural landscapes and outdoor activities. One of the most popular activities is rafting, which allows visitors to experience the thrill of navigating down the rushing waters of the Koprulu Canyon.
The Koprulu Canyon is situated about 100 kilometers from Antalya and is considered one of the best rafting locations in Turkey. The canyon, formed by the Koprucay River, offers an exhilarating rafting experience with its fast rapids and stunning scenery. The canyon is also home to a number of ancient ruins and natural landmarks, including the Koprulu Canyon National Park, which is a protected area that offers a glimpse of Turkey's natural beauty.
Your rafting tour in Antalya starts with a pickup from your hotel and a scenic drive to the canyon. Once you arrive at the rafting starting point, you will be given a safety briefing and provided with all the necessary equipment, including a helmet, life jacket, and paddle. The experienced guides will then help you board your raft and teach you the necessary techniques to navigate the rapids.
The rafting tour usually lasts around 2-3 hours and covers a distance of about 14 kilometers. During the tour, you will encounter a range of rapids, from mild to wild, with names like "Wake Up Call" and "Screaming Scream". You will also have the opportunity to take a break and swim in the calm sections of the river, and enjoy the stunning scenery of the canyon.
At the end of the tour, you will be provided with a warm meal and a chance to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. There are also plenty of photo opportunities to capture your adventure and memories of your rafting experience.
When planning your rafting tour in Antalya, it is important to choose a reputable tour operator that has experienced guides and follows safety standards. You should also check the level of difficulty of the rafting tour and make sure it is suitable for your skill level.
Overall, rafting in Antalya is a must-do activity for adventure seekers and nature lovers visiting the region. With its stunning scenery, thrilling rapids, and experienced guides, you are sure to have an unforgettable experience.
- 08:00 AM:Pick up from your hotel in Antalya
- 09:30 AM:Scenic drive to the Koprulu Canyon
- 11:00 AM:Arrival at the rafting starting point11:15 AM: Safety briefing and equipment distribution (helmet, life jacket, paddle)
- 11:30 AM:Instruction on rafting techniques and safety procedures
- 12:00 PM:Boarding the raft and beginning the rafting adventure
- 12:00 PM - 02:30 PM:Navigate through thrilling rapids and enjoy the stunning scenery of the Koprulu Canyon
- 01:00 PM:Break for a riverside picnic lunch
- 02:30 PM - 03:30 PM:Continue rafting and experience more exciting rapids
- 03:30 PM - 04:00 PM:Reach the end point of the rafting tour
- 04:00 PM:Enjoy a warm meal and some leisure time to relax and take in the beautiful surroundings
- 05:00 PM:Capture memorable photos of your rafting experience0 5:30 PM: Depart from the Koprulu Canyon