Sintra and Cascais Sightseeing Tour
You will have plenty of time on this tour to take in all the spots of historic importance and admire views of the area’s natural splendour.
After seeing the highlights of Sintra and the coastal village of Cascais, you can also taste some of Portugal’s traditional pastries from Lisbon and Sintra.
The tour is designed to be a full day of exploration, but the duration can be shortened if necessary, according to your scheduling requirements. You can also let the tour leader know your main areas of interest, so the trip can be customized for you.
Highlights: discover Sintra’s monuments, castles, and parks; visit the westernmost point in continental Europe; explore popular Cascais, at one time a simple fishing village.
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera.
- Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season;
- This tour does not include entrance fees so that participants can decide if they would like to visit some sites or not;
- National monuments close on public holidays or on special occasions, without notice;
- The sequence of the mentioned places can be changed according to customer’s will or due to weather conditions