Agadir Day Trip to Taurodant with Delicious Lunch, Morocco
Take a day excursion to Taroudant from Agadir to see the 16th-century capital of the Saadian Empire! Explore the traditional bazaar, enjoy the magnificent natural views and stop for a delicious lunch at the Kasbah (fortress) of Tiout.
- Visit the ancient walled city of Taroudant
- Enjoy the magnificent natural landscapes
- Have a lunch in the fortress of Trout
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Agadir
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Local tour guide (Speaks English, French and German)
- Lunch: Couscous and Tajine, Moroccan tea and seasonal fruits
- Free time in Taroudant city
- Guided tour in the oasis of Tiout
Agadir is surrounded by many different landscapes, making it an ideal adventure destination. It is where many cultures have come together, which has left its mark on the architecture and local cuisine. From there, we will take a relaxing drive through the Souss plain (with a quick stop on the way to spot the flying goats on the Argan tree) to the ancient walled city of Taroudant, a friendly Berber village overlooked by the high Atlas mountains.
After a quick visit to Taroudant's small traditional souk and a short climb to the fortified ramparts that reveal the true beauty of the surrounding countryside, we will drive to the Oasis and the Kasbah (fortress) of Trout, where a delicious lunch awaits us. After lunch, it's time to stroll among the palm trees, take a donkey ride, and walk around the Kasbah, where the movie "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" was filmed in the 1950s.