Daily walk in Venice
On a friendly sightseeing walk you'll learn about the history of Venice, experience the spirit of the "Floating City" and learn how to navigate the maze of streets and canals. This group walk is for those who want to unmask the mysterious city!
- Appreciate the diversity of Venetian streets and alleys
- See the famous Venetian palazzos of Palazzo Labia, Palazzo Falier, Ca-doro
- Explore the city's famous bridges - the Barefoot Bridge, Ponte delle Guglier, Rialto and the Bridge of Sighs
- Guide service
Important to know:
- Tour reservations close 24 hours in advance.
- There can be more than 15 people in the group, as no tickets are purchased for children.
- The tour is conducted without headphones.
- The tour is completely pedestrian. Along the way there are convenient stops and photo pauses with a favorable angle at the sights. With a map of the route you can see in the "photo".
- At the end of the tour you'll find a question and answer session: you can ask the guide any questions about Venice, discuss the tour and exchange impressions!
Venice's Must-see places
During the walk we will introduce you to Venice and help you navigate to the most interesting parts of the city: you will see the Barefoot Bridge, Ponte delle Gulle, and of course the Rialto and the Bridge of Sighs. You will appreciate the diversity of the Venetian streets and alleys, you will admire the famous Venetian palazzos Palazzo Labia, Palazzo Falier, Ca-doro. You will learn stories and urban legends: about local residents, poisons and antidotes, gambling games of Venetians and many other things. And end the walk near Venice's most famous Piazza San Marco!
Non-touristy places and tips for travelers
We'll help you to know the city from the inside, and not only the famous sites from the guidebooks: we'll tell you where the "insiders" are and where there's real life in Venice, teach you how to find your way around the streets and canals, and tell you about everyday life in Venice. And we'll also tell you where to go after our walk.
Who is the right tour for? Those who want to see the most interesting things in the city and decide where to go later on their own, as well as to ask a local expert for more information. The program will be interesting for those who visit Venice for the first time, as well as for frequent visitors to the city on the water.