Discover Venice: City Walking Tour in the Afternoon
See the main monuments and discover some of the lesser-known sights of Venice. Learn what it is really like to live in this unique city with the help of your guide.
- A guided walk away from the crowds to discover hidden Venice
- Learn more about the history of the city from a qualified local guide
- See amazing monuments such as La Fenice opera house and the Bovolo Staircase
- Personal audio system and headset for tour commentary
- Access to museums or attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Optional gratuities
Please note: children 0-5 years old are free.
Discover the most unusual and characteristic corners of Venice on a charming walking tour of the historic city center.
Wander through the back streets to find the hidden squares between St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge.
Set off from the campo San Moisè near St. Mark's Square to learn the history of the city and let yourself be lead through the labyrinth of alleyways, squares or campi and hear about the history, stories and the local Venetian dialect.
Stop in front of the amazing opera house of La Fenice and hear about its glorious but troubled history.
Admire the Bovolo Staircase, a Renaissance masterpiece, and one of Venice's finest architectural jewels; this fascinating and complex spiral staircase is part of the Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and dates from 1499 close to Campo Manin.
Make your way back towards the Rialto Bridge across the Grand Canal and discover how it became the commercial heart of the city.
End in Campo San Luca, just a short walk from the Rialto Bridge.