Two Islands Swimming Tour
Tuesday and Thursday from 16.05. to 19.09.
Escape from the city hustle and bustle! Spend a relaxing day on a 7-hour boat tour visiting islands Brač and Šolta.
- Enjoy boat cruise
- Swim in the hidden bay
- Visit village Stomorska on the island of Šolta
- Descover Zlatni Rat beach view on the island of Brač
- Have free time for swimming and exploring the scenery
- Boat cruise (Visiting two islands of Brač and Šolta)
- Croissant and coffee in the morning
- Snorkeling equipment, SUP boards, Air water toys
- Afternoon lunch during navigation
- OPEN BAR: Soft drinks (coca-cola, fanta, juice, water), beer, local wine, coffee
Swim in the hidden bay enjoy the crystal clear water on the island of Brač. Put the mask and fins and slip into the amazing underwater journey, or have fun trying your skills on a stand up paddle board. Give your taste buds a kick with our freshly prepared lunch. Explore the picturesque village Stomorska on the island of Šolta and admire the local charming architecture.
The most common misconception you may have with this cruise is that you will see the popular Zlatni Rat beach on the island of Brač. To avoid misunderstanding, this tour does not take you to Bol and the popular beach. The goal of this tour is to avoid the usual mass tourist destinations, with this cruise we want to show you the hidden beauties of the Croatian coast.
10:30 Arrival at island Brač
We anchor in a beautiful hidden bay: free time for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling.
13:00 Departure to island Šolta
Enjoy the lunch on the way: grilled fish, meat or vegetables with salad and dessert, soft drinks, beer, local wine and coffee.
13:45 Arrival at Stomorska on island Šolta
Free time for exploring the picturesque port.
15:30 Departure from Stomorska
Relaxing cruise to Split.
16:30 Arrival at Split
Return to Split city port.
100% charge for cancellations made less then 48 hours before departure or non-arrival..NO SHOW - NO REFUND