A daily walk around Stockholm
Our friendly sightseeing tour is designed for those who want to feel the atmosphere of Stockholm from the first day and begin to navigate in the Swedish capital.
- Walk through Stockholm's "must-see" sites: the Royal Palace, Town Hall Square, Knights' Island
- See the blooming royal garden
- Explore the dark Devil's Nook
- Explore Sweden's undiscovered sights
- Get tips for travelers
Important to know:
- Tour reservations close 24 hours in advance.
- There may be more than 15 people in the group, as no tickets are purchased for children.
- The tour is completely pedestrian. Along the way there are convenient stops and photo pauses with a favorable angle at the sights. A map of the route can be found in the "photo" section.
- The tour is held without headphones.
- At the end of the tour you will have a question and answer session: you can ask the guide any questions about Stockholm, discuss the tour and exchange impressions.
Walking Stockholm's "must-see" sites
You'll walk around Stockholm's four islands and see sights worth visiting on the first day of your trip: The Royal Palace, the Drama Theatre, the monument to Stockholm's youngest boy, Town Hall Square with its colorful houses, Knights' Island with the royal tomb, the blooming royal garden and even the gloomy Devil's Dead End where not every traveler dares to look. You'll walk through the streets where the medieval city began, you'll understand where Stockholm syndrome came from, and you'll learn interesting facts about Alfred Nobel and another, no less famous inhabitant of the Scandinavian capital, Karlsson!
Non-touristy places and tips for travelers
During your tour you'll visit Stockholm's most popular attractions, as well as learn a lot about the city that's not in the guidebooks. We'll help you get your bearings in the Stockholm subway, tell you about life in Sweden, and suggest places to try Scandinavian food and ice cream served at the Nobel Banquet! You'll also find out where to buy the best Swedish souvenirs, and which Stockholm locations are definitely worth visiting on your trip.