Bangkok Half-day Tour: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Thai House in Thailand
Rest form the Bangkok city bustle during the half-day trip to Ratchaburi Province.
- Immerse yourself in local traditions
- Ride a paddle boat through picturesque narrow canals
- See the amazing array of vendors in their boats, selling fresh products, in the unique Floating Market
- Round trip land transfer from and to your hotel (please check)
- Long trail motor boat 1 way to floating market
- Life jacket
- Professional guide
- Insurance coverage under Thai Law
- Personal expenses
Depart from Bangkok at 7:30 am, and head to Ratchaburi Province, home of the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Along the way, make a quick stop to visit a traditional Thai house, where you can see locals making brown coconut sugar. Explore the house and its surrounding area, which is home to many different animals living on the coconut plantation.
Continue your trip by boarding a paddle boat for a ride along narrow canals to the floating market. See the local houses lining the canals and take a quick glance at their way of living, while you pass by. When you arrive at the market, see the amazing array of vendors in their boats, selling fresh products, from fruits and vegetables to prepared dishes.
Explore the floating market at your leisure for about an hour and take time to try some authentic Thai foods, such as Pad Thai, Mango Sticky Rice, Boat Noodles or Coconut Ice Cream sold along the canal. Meet up with your guide to head back to the meeting point in Bangkok, where you will arrive around 13.30-14.00.