Champagne Moët-Pommery-Pressoria Small Group Trip from Paris
Small-group Day trip from Paris by Mercedes minivan for 2 to 7 people with 8 Glass Champagne tastings and Guided visits of Moet et Chandon, Champagne Pommery, Champagne Le Gallais and famous Pressoria Museum. Experience an exclusive, small-group day excursion to the charming Champagne region from Paris.
- Try Moët Impérial and Rosé Impérial
- Self-guided visit in UNESCO listed Cellars of Pommery
- Explore Pressoria Museum
- Visit Abbey's Church of Sindulphe d'Hautvillers
- 8 glasses of champagne degustation
- Paris hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by a/c vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Gratuities & Souvenirs
- Meals and Drinks
- Lunch at a good local restaurant
Kick off the day with a guided cellar visit at Moët et Chandon, where you'll relish 2 glasses of their exquisite Champagne. Immerse yourself in the cultural tapestry of Champagne with a visit to the Pressoria Museum, accompanied by 2 glasses of Champagne, adding historical depth to your day.
Continue your exploration with a self-guided visit to the UNESCO-listed cellars of Pommery, where you can admire the remarkable surroundings and indulge in 1 glass of Champagne tasting. This carefully crafted itinerary promises a perfect blend of luxury, history, and the natural beauty of the Champagne region.